Price: Individually on-line $750.
Working through our custom “Job Search/Career Counselling” workbook you will meet face to face virtually with a seasoned Recruiter/Human Resources Manager who will guide you through how to approach today’s job market.
Our facilitator for this program was a Recruiter/HR Manager who has done international recruiting and was a Branch Manager of a Staffing Service.
You will learn tips and tricks to getting an interview and you will have ‘practise’ interviews. This package also includes follow up with your Career Coach for a month after the program ends to review your cover letters and resumes
Virtual’ Career Counselling and Job Search ($750 per person)
- Custom Personality Dimensions personality profiling (Career Dimensions and Profile Report) which allows you to have a better understanding of yourself, your strengths and your values. You use what you learn to increase your understanding, tolerance and acceptance for those whose personality is different from your own and you are provided with Career choices that suit your personality and temperament.
- 3-4 virtual meetings of up to 1.5 hours each (with Katherine Englander) during which; we use the information gained through Personality Dimensions and the workbook, which guides you through your Job Search, and provides mock interviews
- You get your copy of the workbook that you can use on an ongoing basis with your personal information in it
- Homework for you to do after each session and send to me before the next session so that I can review it and provide feedback at our session
- Feedback for you, from the perspective of the recruiter or HR Manager, on your cover letters and resumes you plan to send during our consultation time
- Follow up assistance: She will review up to two ‘extra’ cover letters and resumes (after you have finished meeting) and, provide interview tips as you prepare for interviews for one month after the last meeting
- Networking – you gain access to her large network of HR professionals
We will meet virtually for 1.5 hours three times to work through your workbook and discuss topics such as:
- Social Media presence
- Cover letters and preparing to apply for jobs
- Job Search
- Job Search Tracking
- Applying for the Job
- The Phone Interview
- The Interview and a practise interview
- After the Interview