Certificate awarded upon completion.
Our Executive/Leadership Coaching is especially helpful for individuals who want to be promoted, who have been disciplined, or who have been fired in the past.
Our Executive Coach has been teaching at Fanshawe for twelve years and is a seasoned Human Resources Professional. She works with company presidents on a regular basis.
Our program is done virtually with one-on-one face to face, personal support over 5 two-hour sessions. You are assigned homework at each session. You do your homework and send it back before the next session and we discuss it.
This program has customized ‘homework’ so that you challenge yourself to develop ways to overcome your personal obstacles and become a more respected and respectful leader. Using the principles learned in this program you will excel in your journey to become a better leader.
This course covers topics such as:
- Personality Dimensions to learn more about yourself and others in your life
- To assist leaders in understanding their role and what the expectations are from the employee’s point of view
- To introduce and discuss how conflict happens and how to manage it
- To teach how to monitor and facilitate improvement in your employee’s behaviour and how to plan to dismiss an employee if improvement is not sufficient
- To assist leaders in understanding business communication
- To introduce and discuss active listening, thinking for yourself, types of communication styles (Passive, Aggressive, Passive aggressive and Assertive)
- To introduce and discuss different types of communication: visual, written, verbal and non-verbal
- To introduce and discuss phone etiquette, and email etiquette
- To review and discuss difficult conversations including providing feedback to your manager
- Teamwork (Virtual and Face to Face) and advantages and disadvantages of teamwork
- Team member roles, the interpersonal aspects of team play and team leadership
- Developing self-esteem and the rewards and consequences of high self-esteem
- The importance of self-confidence and self-efficacy
- Positive core self-evaluation (locus of control), assertiveness, trustworthiness, morality, sense of humour, self awareness and self-objectivity
- Secrets of Leadership Success: Emotional Intelligence and its power, developing charisma
Contact us today at 519-494-2936 for Executive/Leadership Coaching.